Hello again, Creatifriends!
We had such a great time unleashing R33 last week, we decided we couldn’t wait to do it again. R33 1/2 brings new recipes (wire up a Corrupt Obelisk, if you dare…), permissions improvements, and more bugfixes than you can shake a Night Twiggy at. Check it out!
New Features and Content
- New items!
- Campfire – unlocks on Coal Torch (works with machines!)
- Iron Fire Pit – unlocks on Iron Wall
- Wood Trap Door – unlocks on Wood Door (works with machines!)
- Wood Plaque – unlocks on Wood Sign
- Stone Sign – unlocks on Wood Sign
- Hanging Stone Sign – unlocks on Stone Sign
- Stone Plaque – unlocks on Stone Sign
- Corrupt Obelisk – unlocks on Corrupted Stone Wall (works with machines!)
- New /ignoreall command – ignores all chat
- Added name option to admin commands (examples: “/ban Jimmy”, “/kick 5 Jim”)
- Includes partial matching (“/kick Jim” will bring up both Jimmy and Jim)
- Lots of fixes to make permissions work more intuitively and give claim owners more control over blocks within their claims, even if they didn’t place them
- Permissions fixes to allow machine interaction access inside claims for non-builders
- Significant lighting bugfixes for areas with lots of lights
- Fix for large number of teleporters causing major unexplained problems in worlds
- Fix for missing Hidden Temple chest recipe (introduced in R33)
- Fix for incorrect charge for coin-unlocked claims
- Fix for incorrect map view while in chairs
- Fix for builder requests approvals not always being sent
- Fixed placement of fertilizer onto seedlings
- Fix for saving name if you press save while editing the name on the wiring UI.
- Fixed issue preventing players who haven’t played in 60 days from being sent to clients (and not showing up in admin panels, etc)
- Fixed items falling through pressure plates and LEDs if you drop them with the hotkey (default z)