R35 unleashes our frightfully festive new holiday event: Haunted Nights! When the sun goes down, ghostly mobs will return to the realm of the living. Bust those baddies for spooky haunted recipes that would look just boo-tiful in the new (yet creepy and ancient) Haunted House blueprint!
We’ve also continued our visual overhaul of the game’s UI, and you’ll notice your inventory and crafting menus sporting more refinement and polish than ever.
Launch Creativerse R35 today and brave the Haunted Nights… if you dare!
New Features and Content
- Halloween content! (Limited time!)
- Hunt ghost versions of creatures at night for Halloween recipe drops!
- New Haunted House blueprint!
- New Halloween recipes!
- Haunted Wood Wall
- Haunted Stone Wall
- Haunted Wood Floor
- Haunted Stairs
- Haunted Carpeted Stairs
- Haunted Roof
- Haunted Sconce Lamp
- Haunted Gravestone
- Haunted Wood Door
- Haunted Pumpkin
- New craftable items
- Stone Trap Door
- Rustic Trap Door
- Hidden Temple Trap Door (Premium)
- NOTE: the Hidden Temple Trap Door recipe has been added to the Hidden Temple Super Bundle and the Hidden Temple Accessories pack. If you have previously purchased these packs, it can also be unlocked by crafting the Hidden Temple Door and the Hidden Temple Table.
- Field of View options slider added
- UI visual improvements
- Improved combat indicators
- Added hitpoint bar to targeted creature
- Targeted creature name color-coded for difficulty based on current weapon
- Pet harvest icon now displays proper art
- WASD no longer moves the map while player is in chat
- Obsidian floor was missing from the ‘Build’ tab.
- Fire pit was missing from the ‘Build’ tab
- Changed ‘Carved Wood Floor Recipe’ to ‘Decorative Wood Floor Recipe’ to prevent recipe unlock requirement confusion.
- Error message in world settings can now be closed
- Fix for death statue tutorial advancing on collection from any container
- Fix for seams on brown mushroom block
- /hud command no longer hides flashlight
- Scroll position of storage UI now saves properly
- Fix for too many characters being added to signs
- Fix for screenshot mode not being escapable